Auction Rules -- Please read before bidding

ALL AUCTIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.

Friday, January 31, 2014

A Message from Sandi

Dear Donors,

I am so touched and humbled by the generosity of this community, by way of your loving words, generous offerings, big hugs, fabulous fundraising organization, and monetary and creative donations.  Wow.  While break-ins happen all the time, everywhere, it is still a violation of privacy and tearing apart of one’s trust of other humans.  Yet, you rallied around me in the same way you would if there had been a natural disaster or if I had been diagnosed with illness.  This says a lot about you and I hope you feel as good about donating as it feels for me to receive this kind attention.  Thank you for caring for your fellow human.  You’ve taught me much about my own role in this community.  Primarily, that I am not anonymous.  And neither are you.  You are all important in our community and you are proof that we are one tribe.

With much love and many thanks,
Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment